What Can Probiotics Do For You?
If you pay any attention to doctors, health experts and medical researchers, the answer is quite a lot!
We now know that probiotics can do great things for your body and health including:
- Supporting digestive health to help ease gas, bloating, constipation and occasional diarrhea.
- Promoting immune health so you can get and stay healthy.
- Improving nutrient absorption so you can get more out of the foods you eat.
- Restoring balance of beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract for optimal health.
- Helping replenish healthy bacteria killed by antibiotics.
The bottom line is, if you want to look and feel better, probiotics can help! However...
All Probiotics Are NOT Created Equal... Here's What Makes Ours Better
Now that probiotics are popular, you're seeing a lot of supplement manufacturers rush to get in.
The problem is, many of these companies' formulas are poorly-conceived, not based on actual research and just plain ineffective.
Not so with Probiotics One... you see, probiotics are all we do!
We keep up with scientific research and studies to make sure our products are up-to-date and as effective as possible.
We also combine our probiotics with other ingredients that will make them work better and give you the results you're looking for.
In addition, here's a few other things that set us apart that are important if you're going to use probiotics:
- All of our strains are on file with the American Type Culture Collection, the world's premier biological culture medical repository. We also don't use strains that aren't resident in the human gut.
- We use the patented Bio-tract delivery system in all our formulas. This ensures our probiotics will survive stomach acid and safely reach your intestines where they're needed most.
- Our probiotics contain an ideal amount of CFUs based on real science. We don't throw in ridiculous amounts just for marketing purposes.
- All our formulas contain prebiotics, which help enhance the potency of our probiotics.
- Our products are allergy friendly-- 100% vegan, non-GMO and don't contain gluten. There's also no soy, yeast, lactose, eggs, wheat, nuts, sugar, iron, or shellfish.
- Our patented LiveBac manufacturing process guarantees long shelf life and no refrigeration needed.
- Made in the USA in a NSF and GMP-certified facility.
Making probiotics is one thing; making sure they work as intended is another.
That's what we do here at Probiotics One!